Chimney fire

First published in News

A chimney caught fire in the Pentrecwrt area on Thursday evening.

Fire crews from Llandysul and Newcastle Emlyn were called to the property at 7.04pm, and found the house heavily smoke-logged.

The crews used breathing apparatus and a thermal imaging camera to deal with the incident.

Send us your news, pictures and videos

Most read stories

Local Info

Enter your postcode, town or place name

About cookies

We want you to enjoy your visit to our website. That's why we use cookies to enhance your experience. By staying on our website you agree to our use of cookies. Find out more about the cookies we use.

I agree