MEMBERS of Hanes Aberteifi were on hand to scan in old photographs of Ysgol Aberporth as part of the school’s centenary celebrations this year.

Local residents and former pupils were encouraged to bring in their school mementos at a special scanning session at the village hall.

The pictures will be used in a special exhibition at the school next summer.

The school – which opened in November 1915 – has planned a year of celebrations culminating in a school show and Cymanfa Ganu in the summer.