© Press Association 2014
F1 boss Ecclestone wins legal fight
Motorsport boss Bernie Ecclestone has won a legal fight with a German media company but was described as not "reliable or truthful" by a High Court judge.
- Maimie McCoy: Viewers may hate me
- Ukip suspends gay rant councillor
- Woman in court over Mikaeel death
- Woman is charged over Mikaeel death
- Bank shares dip after Miliband plan
- Missing boy 'may be criminal act'
- Army desk job for Prince Harry
- Costner: My birthday is for kids
- Search continues for missing boy
- 'I feared Travis would rape me'
- Amused Roache 'made my skin crawl'
- Keira hails 'schizophrenic' Branagh
- Coogan, Brydon show amore to Italy
- Lansbury returns to London stage
- Paedophile Watkins in appeal bid
- Zara Phillips names baby Mia Grace
- Bieber's facing prison threat
- Cuts 'a turning point' for forces
- Hancock's son charged with assault
- Ant and Dec triumph at TV awards
- Davey defends stance on renewables
- Rate speculation after jobless fall
- Twitter 'will act' against abusers
- Rennard allies appeal for mediation
- Hague urges end to Syria civil war
- Sex-row Rennard hires a top lawyer
- New M40 pub 'sends wrong signals'
- Roache 'victim': I felt a coward
- Power bosses slammed over 'neglect'
- Hathaway's 'fun' on Song One set