© Press Association 2014
PM urged to combat extremist threat
David Cameron faced calls for changes to the law in an effort to combat the threat of Islamist extremism in Britain following the murder of American journalist James Foley.
- British students murdered in Borneo
- Johnson hunts for Westminster seat
- Beckham's clothes sold for charity
- Rival camps confident after debate
- Spacecraft catches up to comet
- Daily aspirin 'can ward off cancer'
- Inbetweeners stars set to bow out
- Air passenger held over 'bomb hoax'
- PM facing fresh pressure over Gaza
- Royals plant poppies in WW1 tribute
- Stallone hails Expendables fans
- Price baby 'daddy's little girl'
- Inbetweeners: We've reached the end
- Fichtner: New Turtles to floor fans
- Eight million watch Games finale
- Nations unite to remember the dead
- Film premiere for The Unbeatables
- Great-niece to join WWI ceremony
- England tops Games medal table
- Parkinson loved being In The Club
- PM's Gaza crisis handling 'wrong'
- Mel B and Cheryl 'trouble together'
- Lee's LOTR props up for auction
- Bid to save vandalised Banksy mural
- Rolf Harris launches appeal bid
- Pier fire now treated as suspicious
- Crews fight power station blaze
- Huge blaze erupts at power station
- Cotton glows in yellow for launch
- Ravel Morrison remanded in custody