Gas cylinder fire

First published in News

A propane gas cylinder was involved in a fire at the Beeches, Llandysul on Saturday evening.

A number of nearby properties were evacuated as a precaution.

The local fire crew were called to deal with the incident at 5.16pm, and used a hose-reel jet to tackle the blaze.

Comments

Comments are closed on this article.

Send us your news, pictures and videos

Most read stories

Local Info

Enter your postcode, town or place name

About cookies

We want you to enjoy your visit to our website. That's why we use cookies to enhance your experience. By staying on our website you agree to our use of cookies. Find out more about the cookies we use.

I agree