Cooker fire

First published in News

Local fire crews were called to a small kitchen fire at Bro Teifi sheltered housing, Cardigan, on Friday.

Fire fighters from Cardigan and Crymych were called to the incident involving a cooker, but the fire was out before their arrival.

Send us your news, pictures and videos

Most read stories

Local Info

Enter your postcode, town or place name

About cookies

We want you to enjoy your visit to our website. That's why we use cookies to enhance your experience. By staying on our website you agree to our use of cookies. Find out more about the cookies we use.

I agree