Two hospitalised after carbon monoxide incident

First published in News

Two people were taken to hospital following a carbon monoxide incident in Llandysul on Saturday.

Emergency services were called to Gwarallt, Felin Marlais at 11.30am, and the local fire crew extinguished a fire in a solid fuel Rayburn.

Two people were conveyed to hospital, and one woman was treated by paramedics at the scene.

Four dogs and five cats were removed from the property, which was ventilated by fire-fighters using breathing apparatus.

Send us your news, pictures and videos

Most read stories

Local Info

Enter your postcode, town or place name

About cookies

We want you to enjoy your visit to our website. That's why we use cookies to enhance your experience. By staying on our website you agree to our use of cookies. Find out more about the cookies we use.

I agree